Synergy Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary practice providing financial advice to clients in all stages of their lives, regardless of net worth or investment amounts.
We offer advice and guidance in a broad range of financial planning areas, which include:
* Retirement planning and lifestyle projections
* Spending in retirement
* College funding
* Getting out of debt/Budgeting
* Risk Analysis (Insurance)
* Investment advice and portfolio design
* Tax efficient investing
* Second opinions
* Planning for early retirement
* Financial planning after the loss of a spouse
A Fee-only, Fiduciary Practice
No Product Sales
- As an office of Garrett Investment Advisors LLC, an independent firm, our only loyalty is to our client–not a brokerage firm or a mutual fund company.
- We work with clients on a Fee-Only basis, meaning we do not accept commissions of any kind. We feel this is the most objective way to provide financial advice.
- Commission based means the advisor is compensated from the products sold.
- Fee-based (often confused with Fee-Only) means the advisor can receive compensation from both the client and from commissions on any products sold.
- We have a fiduciary duty to provide advice that is in the best interest of the client, 100% of the time.