Synergy Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary practice providing financial advice to clients in all stages of their lives, regardless of net worth or investment amounts.
We offer advice and guidance in a broad range of financial planning and investment management services, which include:
- Retirement planning and lifestyle projections
- Investment advice and portfolio design
- Spending in retirement
- Recommended savings rates to achieve your goals
- College funding
- House purchase analysis
- Getting out of debt and budgeting
- Risk Analysis (Insurance)
- Social Security/Medicare strategies
- Tax efficient investing
- Second opinions
- Planning for early retirement
- Financial planning after the loss of a spouse
A Fee-only, Fiduciary Practice
No Product Sales
- As an office of Garrett Investment Advisors LLC, an independent firm, our only loyalty is to our client–not a brokerage firm or a mutual fund company.
- We work with clients on a Fee-Only basis, meaning we do not accept commissions of any kind. We feel this is the most objective way to provide financial advice.
- Commission based means the advisor is compensated from the products sold.
- Fee-based (often confused with Fee-Only) means the advisor can receive compensation from both the client and from commissions on any products sold.
- We have a fiduciary duty to provide advice that is in the best interest of the client, 100% of the time.